Hire an InterNACHI® Certified Home Inspector who is trained on the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors to perform your next home inspection.
Yoes Property Inspections we offer thorough home inspections.
InterNACHI® Certified Home Inspector.
Trained on the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors to perform your next home inspection.
With 20+ years experience in commercial property maintenance, with a wide variety of expertise ranging from High Voltage machines to Critical Facility Operations.
My goal is to optimize property value by ensuring clients have accurate and complete data. This will enable my clients to make educated decisions with property purchases.
Whether you're a buyer, seller, or real estate agent you will feel confident with your purchase.
Home inspection of all accessible systems. Roof systems:
- I will walk on most roofs that I feel to be safe to do so.
Garage: - Test garage door operations for performance and safety. Insure all correct "garage" safety measures are in place. Electrical:
- Inspect electrical service panel for correct connections and installation of breakers/wiring.
- Inspect Interior electrical systems for GFCI operation, grounding and safety. HVAC:
- Test and operate (if present) Air conditioner, evaluate the performance efficiency, age, and type.
- Test and operate (if present) Furnace, evaluate the performance efficiency, age, and type.
- Test and evaluate performance of plumbing systems for flow, pressure, drainage. - Inspect for leaks and improper installation of plumbing. Fireplace/Chimney:
- Test operation of (gas) burner
- Inspect flue and accessible components Attics & Crawl Spaces:
- Inspect interior roofing systems, adequate insulation, and structural members.
Health and safety:
- Inspect correct installation of smoke and carbon monoxide detection devices.